EHR Association member companies work with thousands of provider organizations to optimize the use of their EHRs and support their efforts to deliver high quality, efficient care to their patients. We work with other healthcare information technology (HIT) suppliers, including competing EHR vendors who may or may not be members of the EHR Association, to ensure that our shared customers achieve their operational and financial objectives.
We serve organizations of all sizes – from small physician practices to large, multi-entity healthcare delivery organizations – all of which are striving to choose and implement HIT to support their primary mission – to deliver the best care in the most efficient manner to their customers. The case studies represent our customers’ commitment to this mission, and our commitment to our customers.
Read the success stories from hospitals and physicians’ practices across the US who have successfully implemented EHRs. If you would like to visit any of these sites or discuss their experiences directly with any of the organizations represented in these case studies, please contact email@example.com.
The question of whether EHRs deliver cost and quality benefits has been studied by many academic institutions and industry pundits since the early 1970s. It is important to engage proponents as well as skeptics in this dialog to ensure that our industry is addressing both the positive impacts of EHRs as well as the potential challenges that EHRs can introduce. Click the links below to read a sampling of these studies.
By EHR Association Member
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- The Economic Effect of Implementing an EMR in an Outpatient Clinical Setting
- A Pilot Study to Document the Return on Investment for Implementing an Ambulatory Electronic Health Record at an Academic Medical Center
- Rapid Implementation Of An Electronic Health Record In An Academic Setting
GE Healthcare Digital
- Professional Park Medical Service ROI Case Study
- ROI – Four Physician Orthopaedics Practice
- ROI – Six Doctor OB/GYN Practice
- Achievable Benchmarks of Care for Primary Care Quality Indicators in a Practice-Based Research Network
- A Multimethod Quality Improvement Intervention To Improve Preventive Cardiovascular Care
- Improving the Translation of Research into Primary Care Practice
- Stamford Hospital CAUTI Reduction
- Strategies and Challenges: Managing the Opioid Crisis
- Anderson Regional Cuts AR Days by 50%
- It's in Their DNA - Avera Health Drives Precision Medicine at the Point of Care
- Avera McKennan ED Nurse Navigator Program Saves $475,000 Annually
NextGen Healthcare Information Systems
- Nevada Health Centers Enhance Care While Improving Financial Outlook
- How Blackstone Valley CHC Revolutionized Patient Care with EPM/EMR Technology
- Clinical content enables specialty practice to eliminate time-consuming customization